Composite Stirrup - Gripp Incline
The Green Composite 2 stirrup, the best seller in the Flex-on range, combines comfort, customisation and performance.
It ensures improved technical performance through its ergonomics and shock absorption system.
The Green Composite stirrup is made primarily of a treated steel frame, covered with an elastomeric polymer. The advantage of this material is that it will never break, it can be deformed or twisted: no risk for the rider or his horse. Always customisable, you can choose from nine frame colours, three plate colours (black grey or white), 16 elastomer colours and matching stickers. The Green Composite stirrup is available in two versions of plate inclinations and two types of inserts, grip or Ultra-grip.
ITS SPECIFICITIES :
- Weight of the GC2 pair: 800 gr
- Frame: (forged part) hot forged and anti-oxidation treated. Overmoulded with a bio-sourced polyamide
- Interchangeable kits :
- Tray: grip or ultra-grip (grip +)
- Magnetic stickers
- Inclined, flat or endurance plate
- Staggered and off-axis stirrup leathers (better connection)
In the Green Composite range, the rider can choose :
- the colour of the frame
- the type of plate (Mixed Gripp, Mixed Ultra-Gripp, Inclined Gripp,
- Inclined Ultra-Gripp, Flat Gripp, Flat Ultra-Gripp and Endurance).
- the colour of its elastomers