Safe-On Stirrups - Endurance
Safe-on stirrups combine comfort, performance and safety.
They provide improved technical performance through their ergonomic design and shock absorption system.
The Safe-on stirrup is our safety stirrup. The single leg steel frame is covered with an elastomeric polyamide. This spring steel frame will provide even more comfort to the rider. In the event of a fall, the safety leg will open to release your foot.
The release force is at least 40 kilos. You can then simply reposition the leg to get back on your horse.
Available in 10 frame colours and three tray colours: black, grey or white.
You can choose between two slopes of the trays, and between Gip or Ultra grip inserts.
You can also customize the elastomers with a choice of 16 colours. The removable temple is a safety fuse that you can change in case of wear, also customizable with our 16 different temple colours. As with all our models, you can also personalise your stickers according to your desires.
ITS SPECIFICITIES :
- Weight of the pair of Safe-on: 1 kg
- Comfort ++ thanks to its single-branch spring steel frame
- Frame: (forged part) hot forged and anti-oxidation treated. Overmoulded with a bio-sourced polyamide
- Safety :
- Flexible elastomer arm (safety fuse)
- Facilitates the release of the foot by opening from below (gravity)
- Minimum opening force of 40 kg
- Interchangeable kits :
- Tray: grip or ultra-grip (grip +)
- Coloured handles
- Magnetic stickers
- Inclined, flat or endurance tray
- Staggered and off-axis stirrup leathers (better connection)