Vir-Clean is a highly effective, state-of-the-art disinfectant, specially formulated to remove 99.9999% of pathogens in seconds.
Vir-Clean is an optimised mixture of glutaraldehyde and 4 quaternary ammoniums in an aqueous solution.
Because the active ingredients are very stable and are not destroyed by heat or light, Vir-Clean remains effective for 15 days after application.
Vir-Clean is highly effective against a large range of micro-organisms. Extensive laboratory and field tests have demonstrated its properties against the main viruses and bacteria (Equine Herpes Virus EHV4 EHV1, Orthomyxovirus H1N1 H5N1, Parvovirus, Salmonella Sp, E. Coli, Clostridia Sp, Streptococcus Equi, MRSA, Coronavirus SARS MERS, Aspergillus Niger, Candida Albicans, Ringworm, Paramyxovirus (canine squamous cell disease), Canine parvovirus, Feline parvovirus, Calicivirus, etc ......).
Its large spectrum activity guarantees animal health and an optimal level of hygiene.
Vir-Clean is used for the treatment of domestic animal housing (stables, barns, hen houses, kennels, hutches, etc.), transport and breeding equipment for domestic animals. It facilitates disease prevention by eliminating micro-organisms (viruses, bacteria, fungi) that are invisible to the naked eye.
Vir-Clean is a terminal disinfectant for use on surfaces that have been cleaned of heavy soiling and rinsed.
Virucidal activity: diluted to 2% (i.e. 20 ml per litre of water) in 15 to 30 minutes.
Bactericidal activity: diluted to 0.25% to 0.75% (i.e. 2.5 ml to 7.5 ml per litre of water) in 5 minutes.
Fungicidal activity: diluted from 1% to 4% (i.e. 10 to 40 ml per litre of water) in 15 minutes
- High performance disinfectant specially designed for applications in intensive livestock (horses, dogs, livestock .... )
- Triple action: bactericide, fungicide and virucide
- Non-corrosive product, can be used on all surfaces. (metal, wood, rubber, leather, fabrics)
- Can be used in hard or soft water
- Effective even in the presence of organic waste, blood or proteins.
8% alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride CAS No. 68424-85-1
1% tetrasodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate CAS No. 64-02-8
1.5% didecyldimethylammonium chloride CAS No. 7173-51-5
15% glutaraldehyde CAS No 111-30-8
0.1% to 1% d-limonene N°CAS 5989-27-5
Appearance: translucent liquid
Density at 20°C: 1.04 g/cm3
PH (1% solution at 20°C): 5.7
Liquid disinfectant TP3 (biocidal product for veterinary hygiene) and TP4 (disinfection for surfaces in contact with foodstuffs)
Bactericide according to standards T72-301, EN 1276, EN 1656, EN 13697 and NFT 72-281.
Fungicidal according to standards T72-300, EN 1650 and EN 13697.
Virucide on vertebrate viruses according to NTF 72-180.
Product complies with the legislation on cleaning products for equipment that may come into contact with foodstuffs (decree of 08.09.1999)
Thanks to the absence of polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride or more commonly known as PHMB, Vir-Clean can be used without any concern to disinfect feeders, troughs ..... and any equipment in contact with foodstuffs.
Approval of the Ministry of Agriculture n°201057
Dosage and instructions for use
Remove the animals. Remove any residues, debris and dirt. Apply the solution. Leave to work and only reintroduce the animals after it has dried completely.
Use by spraying walls, floors and large equipment, soaking small equipment and by heat fogging.
Several levels of dilution according to the desired use: see heading below
Example: Vir Clean Ready to use is diluted to 20% and is suitable for all types of disinfection.
- Animal category: bactericide at 0.75% (5 minutes) AFNOR T72-301 standard, fungicide at 4% (15 minutes) T72-301 standard and virucide at 2% (30 minutes) AFNOR NFT 72-180 standard.
- Category boxes and shelters: bactericide at 0.25% (5 minutes) AFNOR NF EN 1276 standard, fungicide at 1% (15 minutes) and virucide at 2% (15 minutes)
- Category POA /POV: pet food; bactericide at 0.25% (5 minutes)
- Thermal fogging for all categories mentioned: for a bactericidal dose of 2.4 ml/m3 for 4 hours of contact - NFT 72281 standard - Application outside the presence of humans and/or animals.
* POA (products of animal origin) /POV (products of plant origin)
- Use with bleaching for all treatments: add 20 to 25 kg of neutral white for 100 L of solution.
Handling and storage
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye mask if necessary. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Vir-Clean concentrate, even when diluted, can be stored in an airtight container for 12 months.
Full recommendations on the handling and disposal of this product are provided in a separate Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Precautions for use
Do not spray in the presence of animals Do not spray in the presence of food Contains Glutaraldehyde Harmful by inhalation and ingestion Causes burns May cause sensitisation by inhalation and skin contact Do not breathe vapours In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice