NACRICARE - Silver Cleanse
COLLOIDAL SILVER - HORSE SUPERFICIAL WOUNDS
Immediate absorption - Cleanse superficial wounds - Antiseptic properties of colloidal silver
Silver Cleanse is a colloidal silver solution in spray for horse, pony and donkey superficial wound.
Made in France.
SILVER CLEANSE is a colloidal silver-based spray solution for superficial wounds in horses. It is applied to skin wounds, mucous membranes or even the sole following a foot abscess.
Colloidal silver helps to prevent the onset of infection and promotes the natural healing of affected tissue.
Silver Cleanse properties for horse wounds:
- Instant penetration into the tissue
- Sanitizing of wounds
- Colloidal silver is a powerful antiseptic
- Does not sting, does not burn, no corrosive effect
Colloidal silver, thanks to its germicidal, bactericidal and fungicidal properties, combined with thyme helps fight bacteria, fungi and other germs responsible for complications such as infection or delayed healing.
How to use Silver Cleanse on a wound:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Spray liberally directly onto the wound if possible within hours of its occurrence.
- Renew the application 2 times a day until the area heals.
- In case of hoof abscess, soak a sterile compress with product and wick. Renew the wick daily.
- In parallel, you can use LESION to boost the natural healing of your horse's skin.
No raw materials prohibited by the Racing Code and the International Equestrian Federation in the product.
- Colloidal silver
- Equine care. External use. Maintain in a dry place at room temperature. Close after use. Keep away from children.
No allergies, or other side effects were reported.
The Equi Bride saddlery team is committed to processing your order within 24 hours
Equi Bride saddlery works with the post office and So Colissimo delivery, Chronopost and different carriers depending on the characteristics of deliveries and different customer requests. (Speed, complexity of access...)
Every working day of the week, we have a pick-up from La Poste at 4pm to collect the parcels prepared by the Equi Bride Sellerie company.
These parcels are delivered within 48H to their recipients. (According to the indications of the Post Office) If your items are not available in shop, you will be contacted by email or by phone to inform you of the time of restocking and shipping of your order.
Is an item not suitable or not to your liking?
Send it back simply by printing your Returns label here.
You have 14 days from receipt of your parcel to return the item(s) that are not suitable. c.f: paragraph on the conditions of the right of withdrawal.
We ask you to fill in the Return Form duly, which you can download from your customer account. You will specify the item(s) being returned and the reason for the return.
We ask you to fill in the return form.
Your payment information is managed in a secure manner. We do not store or recover your credit card number.
feedback Report comment