Promotes the return to normal of gastric functions
gives hair a natural shine
Aloe Vera has been known for thousands of years for its multiple virtues thanks to its
composition which contains at least 200 constituents including vitamins (A, B, C and E)
minerals (zinc, copper, iron), sugars (glucose, mannose, cellulose), lipids, and
Aloe Vera is therefore known for :
* Provide essential nutrients in a particularly assimilable form (cold stabilization).
* Have an anti-microbial and anti-fungal action
* Have a regulating action of the immune system
* Healing action of the epithelium, especially the skin and digestive system
* Regulate digestive transit, stimulate appetite
* Contribute to the shine of the horse's coat and the quality of its hooves
Directions for use : From 30 to 90 ml per day (depending on the size)
Minimum duration of administration 3 weeks.
Keep away from heat and cold, keep out of reach of children